5 Reasons to Choose a Rewarding Career With Everlast Structures
1. You will work with an exceptional team of true professionals
We hire for our culture, which is based on our three pillars of quality, honesty, and integrity in everything we do. Our crews are experienced professionals who know what it means to operate as a team.
2. You’ll have many opportunities to do what you love to do
The structures we build for our customers are anything but dull. If you have creative ideas and would like to work for a company that encourages out-of-the-box concepts, designs, ideas, and thinking, we have a place for you on our team.
3. Everlast Structures pays above the industry average in exchange for high-quality work
We understand that we will get what we pay for, and we are happy to pay a premium for people who take pride in their work, pay attention to details, and deliver excellence in service.
4. The materials we use to build structures are best in quality
Why is this important? Working with low-quality, bargain materials is frustrating and unfulfilling. Our customers love us because we build their dreams, and they are proud to show off what we built for them.
5. Steady work
Our business is rapidly growing based on our reputation of design and quality and word of mouth. As long as we keep exceeding the needs and wants of our valued clients, we’ll provide a steady stream of income for everyone on our team.
Currently hiring subcontractors
- Complete specific tasks to contribute to a larger construction project
- Work with customers and other tradesmen with a positive, can-do attitude
- Work independently with little or no supervision
- Keep track of timelines and budgets to ensure projects remain on track
- Give your dedication to Everlast Structures projects and promote the Everlast Structures brand
- Equipment allowance
- Travel allowance
- We can keep you busy all year round without layoffs
- Jobs are paid in lump sum payments throughout the project as milestones are met
- Payments are made within days after milestone is met
- We try to keep projects within 45 minutes from your home base
- Monday to Friday. Weekends are for family!
- Properly licensed and insured
- High school diploma, or equivalent
- Have an established LLC or business
- Must have either five years of experience in the post frame industry, or have built at least 100 post frame buildings
- Flexibility in scheduling
- Have a strong mindset of quality with keen attention to detail
- Willingness to use new materials
- Willing to build standard and complex post frame buildings
- Proper follow-through on all projects (taking ownership)
- Have a knack for overcoming challenges and obstacles
- Provide fanatical client service
- Exceptional listening skills to understand the unique needs, desires, and characteristics of individual clients and builds
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Good reputation in the marketplace
- Own well-maintained vehicles and equipment